The Singer Tradition 2273 makes sewing easy for beginners and people who rarely sew. It combines the traditional Singer look with curves and a lime green colour scheme.
Although it has Front Bobbin loading , it’s still easier to get going than other machines. If you need Top Bobbin loading then take a look at the Singer Talent 3321.
Simple 1 Step Buttonhole & Automatic Needle Threading
Singer have taken the hard work out of sewing. Automatically threading the needle and an automatic buttonhole system will save you hours!
There are 23 built-in stitch patterns to choose from and adjustable stitch length and width to get the perfect stitch.
Easy Reverse Stitching
If you need to go back and reinforce a stitch, push and hold the Automatic Reverse Lever on the front to sew in reverse.
Presser Foot Control
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control helps you sew heavy fabrics without manual input .
Sew bulky and heavy fabrics as the extra high presser foot lifter gives you extra clearance.
The Singer Tradition 2273 is a very simple but very user-friendly sewing machine. It is very lightweight which makes carrying it with the built-in carry handle an easy task.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
- The Quick Start Guide shows you how to get the machine up and running and get started with sewing.
- The 1 Step Automatic Buttonhole feature is perfect if you sew a lot of buttonholes.
- The Automatic Needle Threader makes it a simple process to get threaded. No more eye strain!
- 23 built-in stitches – 11 Decorative Stitches, 6 Basic Stitches, 5 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole Stitch.
- The Automatic Thread Tension System means you get a perfect stitch, every time.
- It has a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that keeps the mechanisms aligned and restricts movement.
- Free Arm provides access to cuffs, collars, trouser hems and other difficult areas.
- Automatic Reverse Lever if you want to sew in reverse or reinforce some of your stitches.
- Add a decorative touch to your projects with the Twin Needle Capabilities.
- Singer Esteem™ II: 2273 sewing machine
- 4 snap-on presser feet
- All-purpose foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Edge / Quilting guide
- Pack of needles
- Thread spool cap
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
- Instruction Manual
Submit your review
This sewing machine was bought by myself for my Nan. I have no idea on sewing so I had to have a good look round before I bought anything. I decided to get her one that would hopefully offer her everything that she needed. She was adamant I shouldn't get her one that cost over the £100ish mark, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad that I chose this one.
She was delighted with it. I know absolutely nothing about sewing, so all I can tell you is that she's extremely pleased with all of its functions that it has to offer. I decided to buy this model instead of the 2263 because of the 1-step buttonhole function. The self-threading features is also brilliant for her. A very simple machine for her to use and she is very happy.
Bought this machine for my wife. She has had sewing machines for years but needed an upgrade. After doing some research she decided the Singer Tradition 2273 was the one for her. I ordered it and 3 days later it was here. She is over the moon with it, it is good quality and has more features than her old one. She has done a few things with it already and says it works really well and has had no problems. Easy to understand instructions and quick set up. All in all a great buy. She's happy, I'm happy!
After 20 years of struggling with my heavy sewing machine, this one is a God send! It is super light and has a handle, so it's really easy to move around and store. I found the instructions really simple and I had this machine up and sewing in under an hour of opening the box . I can't wait to use all of the features and start making things with it. Very happy with it, wish I had bought one sooner.