Make sewing fun and simple with the Singer Tradition 2263. This model has the solid basic features that you will need to get you sewing like a pro in no time at all.
23 Built-in Stitches
The 2263 comes with 23 built-in stitch styles which will cover everything you should need. Popular stitch styles featured are Straight, Zig-Zag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Overlock, Honeycomb and Herringbone.
Automatic Needle Threading and Buttonholes
Needle threading is fully automatic. The automatic needle threader takes the pain out of threading and does it for you.
The automatic 4 step buttonhole splits the buttonhole into 4 parts. Two for the longer threads at the side of the buttonhole and two shorter lines at the ends. The great thing about a four-step buttonhole is that you can create as many as you like.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
- Easy Stitch Selection so you can simply pick a stitch you want to use for your project
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width to keep your seams strong and avoid bunching.
- 23 Built In Stitches give you a range of options for crafts, home decor or fashion sewing.
- Buttonholes are made easy with the Automatic 4 Step Buttonhole feature.
- Threading is simple, follow the guides on the machine and the automatic threader will do it for you.
- Move the machine around easily using the built in Carry Handle.
- A choice of 3 Snap On Presser feet, no need for a screwdriver any more to change them.
- The Free Arm gives access to collars, cuffs and other hard to reach areas.
- The Four Segment Feed Dog System provides a more accurate feed when taking in fabric.
- The Extra High Presser Foot Lifter allows more clearance when using thick fabric.
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- General Purpose Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot
- Small Thread Spool Cap
- Feed Dog Cover
- Medium/Large Thread Spool Cap
- 3 x One-Way Insertion Bobbins
- Fabric Guide
- Foot Presser
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush for Cleaning
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
Submit your review
It is a very good value for money product and does everything I need and everything you could need for a home sewing machine. Finding and buying accessories for it is easy too. Very happy with it.
This sewing machine is really easy to use, practical and portable. I hadn't used a sewing machine for over 20 years but after a quick look through the instructions I was ready to go. I haven't had any issues using it. It was like being reunited with an old friend but with well thought refinements.
The delivery was a bit slow but now it's here I am one very happy soft furnishing maker!