The Singer Tradition 2273 really makes sewing easy for beginners and people who haven’t used a sewing machine for a while. It blends the traditional Singer Sewing Machine look with smooth curves and a lime green colour scheme.
Some of the features that you will get with the 2273 take the stress away from using a sewing machine. It has a Front Bobbin Loading System that makes it easy to switch the Bobbin, Automatic Needle Threading and an electronically controlled Foot Pedal for maintaining or changing speeds.
Overall the Singer Tradition 2273 is a very simple but very user friendly sewing machine. It is very lightweight which makes carrying it with the built in carry handle an easy task.
Singer Tradition 2273 Features:
- The Quick Start Guide included is fantastic for beginners, it shows you how to get the machine up and running and get started with sewing.
- The 1 Step Automatic Buttonhole feature is a must have if you find yourself sewing a lot of buttonholes. Simply put the button into the special Buttonhole Foot and every buttonhole will be exactly the same size.
- The Automatic Needle Threader makes it a simple process to get it threaded, you are up and running within seconds.
- 23 Built In Stitch Patterns including 11 Decorative Stitches, 6 Basic Stitches, 5 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole Stitch which is more than you will need for most projects.
- The Singer Tradition 2273’s Automatic Tension System makes sure you get a perfectly straight stitch quality no matter which fabric you are using.
- It has a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that keeps all of the mechanisms perfectly aligned and in place to make sure you get the perfect sewing experience.
- Automatically reverse the sew using the Automatic Reverse Lever if you want to sew in reverse or reinforce some of your stitches.
- Easily add a decorative touch to your projects with the Singer Tradition 2273’s Twin Needle Capabilities.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
Tradition 2273 Review
This sewing machine was bought by myself for my Nan. I have no idea on sewing so I had to have a good look round before I bought anything. I decided to get her one that would hopefully offer her everything that she needed. She was adamant I shouldn't get her one that cost over the £100ish mark, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad that I chose this one.
She was delighted with it. I know absolutely nothing about sewing, so all I can tell you is that she's extremely pleased with all of its functions that it has to offer. I decided to buy this model instead of the 2263 because of the 1-step buttonhole function. The self-threading features is also brilliant for her. A very simple machine for her to use and she is very happy.
Bought this machine for my wife. She has had sewing machines for years but needed an upgrade. After doing some research she decided the Singer Tradition 2273 was the one for her. I ordered it and 3 days later it was here. She is over the moon with it, it is good quality and has more features than her old one. She has done a few things with it already and says it works really well and has had no problems. Easy to understand instructions and quick set up. All in all a great buy. She's happy, I'm happy!
Tradition 2273 - Just brilliant
After 20 years of struggling with my heavy sewing machine, this one is a God send! It is super light and has a handle, so it's really easy to move around and store. I found the instructions really simple and I had this machine up and sewing in under an hour of opening the box . I can't wait to use all of the features and start making things with it. Very happy with it, wish I had bought one sooner.