The Singer Tradition 2250 ticks every box when trying to make starting your new sewing hobby as easy as possible. It features easy stitch selection, snap-on presser feet and the fantastic automatic 4-step buttonhole function. Threading the machine is a breeze as you simply follow the directional arrows on the machine and you will be threaded within seconds.
This machine comes with a range of accessories to help you get started including four different presser feet (all-purpose, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper) which makes the Singer Tradition 2250 the perfect way to get into creative sewing.
Singer Tradition 2250 Features:
- Easy Stitch Selection to find the stitch that is perfect for your project.
- Snap On Presser feet to make changing between the feet painless without the need for a screwdriver.
- Adjustable Stitch Length to keep the seams strong and prevent bunching on any kind of fabric
- 10 Built In Stitches to give you the different options for crafts, home decor, decorative sewing and fashion sewing
- Buttonholes are a breeze with the Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole feature.
- The Singer Tradition 2250 has Automatic Bobbin Winding and the needle bar will disengage when winding to make it safe.
- The Presser Foot is extra high to give you more clearance when placing many layers of chunky fabric under the presser foot.
- The Four Segment Feed Dog System makes sure that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the back which will give you much more accurate feeding.
- While the Singer Tradition 2250 has a Heavy Duty Metal frame to keep it rigid and aligned it also has a built-in carry handle to make it easy to pick it up and move it around.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
Singer 2250 Opinions
I hadn't used a sewing machine since school before buying this one and didn't want anything too complicated. This machine proved to be a great choice for the purpose. I wanted to be able to do general repairs on things around the house and start making new bits for family and friends. I found it easier to control than the machines at my school. I am in no way a professional but the stitches offered on the Singer 2250 were perfectly suited to my needs. The only option I would have liked would have been an automatic needle threader but I can manage fine without. Overall its a fantastic machine for basic sewing and repairs and I feel it a good purchase that will last me for years.
singer tradition review
I had my old Singer sewing machine for 28 years and I was very happy with it, until it died a few weeks ago. I did some research and found this model to be the new equivalent. Read some reviews and found one that a lady had posted after buying the 2250 after her singer packed in after 40 years, she recommended this as a very good replacement. I have to say that the lady was very right. I am over the moon. It does everything I need for the price. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the Singer 2250. It was easy to thread first time round. I didn't have to adjust the tension as it sewed perfect straight out of the box. The only little issue is the reel holder, because it is horizontal sometimes the thread can get caught in the bit that is cut into the reel. I have solved this problem by cutting out the nick in the reel edge. Other than that I have had no problems. Would recommend