The Singer Talent 3321 Sewing Machine is ideal for people who are getting started with sewing. With it’s Automatic Needle Threader, Top Drop In Bobbin System and Automatic Threading it keeps setup simple and removes the frustration which sometimes puts people off sewing machines.
In the box with the 3321 you will find a selection of accessories that include 4 presser feet (all purpose, zipper, buttonhole and button sewing), Dust Cover, Seam Ripper, Needles and Bobbins that will help you get started. Included is also a Feed Cover for either Free Motion or Embroidery, Lint Brush for cleaning and an Electronic Foot Control.
Overall the Singer Talent 3321 is a basic sewing machine that is perfect for the home dressmaker, crafter or hobby sewer. It won’t let you down as it may look like a conventional sewing machine but the whole aim is to make things easy, which Singer have achieved with flying colours this time!
Singer Talent 3321 Features
- 21 Built In Stitch Patterns – 6 Basic Stitches, 10 Decorative Stitches, 1 Automatic Buttonhole and 4 Stretch Stitches.
- Create fantastic Buttonholes with the Automatic 4 Step Buttonhole.
- Track thread easily with the Top Drop In Bobbin.
- More clearance when using bulky fabric with the Extra High Presser Foot Lifter.
- Press the Automatic Reverse button to reinforce stitches or simply sew in reverse.
- Add that decorative touch with the Singer Talent 3321’s Twin Needle Capabilities.
- Change the Stitch Width & Length by turning a simple dial.
- The Automatic Needle Threader will thread the needle for you without eye strain or frustration.
- Keep the stitch quality perfectly straight with the Automatic Tension system, no matter which fabric you are using.
- Access difficult to reach areas such as collars, hems and cuffs using the Free Arm.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
I bought this sewing machine for my mother who is 84 years old. She found it a dream to use, I helped her to set it up and found the instructions clear and easy to follow. It's perfect for all the work she likes to do, the simple bits and the slightly more complicated. I would highly recommend this sewing machine to anybody from the beginners to the professional.
Talent 3321 - brilliant
I bought the Singer Talent 3321 for my grown up daughter who wanted to start doing more than the basics that her old machine could do. It's perfect for what she wanted and very light weight which is brilliant as she puts it away after each use. She's looking forward to finding out everything that it can do.
My singer 3321 review
I treated myself to this as my old machine burnt out.
I did a lot of research on the internet before settling on this one. I found it easy to set up with front loading bobbin, easy bobbin winder, it was simple to change the stitch length, tension, pattern. There is a handy sewing arm to store accessories and this can be taken off if needed. It comes with a cover and the machine has a handle to carry it to wherever you need it.
I struggled with the needle threader but with practice I can do it no problem.
It is very easy and quiet to use, I would recommend it, its a great little machine.