The Singer Futura XL400 is a simple to use sewing and embroidery machine with all of the main things you will need to complete a massive range of sewing or embroidery projects.
It boasts a range of state of the art features such as the SwiftSmart Threading System which will allow you to thread with one hand and will save huge amounts of time with each project you do. Buttonholes can be sewn in just one step and will be the perfect size every time for each button.
When you purchase the XL400 you will also get the newest version of the Futura Software (Windows OS only) which allows you to create and edit your designs with a selection of editing functions. You can create your own logos by adding text, flipping, rotating, resizing and even copy and pasting and then within minutes this design is on it’s way onto fabric.
The Singer Futura XL400 by Singer makes Sewing and Embroidery a fun thing to do and you will be amazed at some of the things you can create just by using this fantastic all-in-one machine.
Singer Futura XL400 Features:
- Sewing’s single biggest timesaver – The Swiftsmart Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader.
- The amazing Speed Control means you can reduce the speed when you need to slow it down for precise sewing.
- You can easily wind a bobbin while you are embroidering or sewing as there is a Separate Bobbin Winding Motor.
- The sewing area is completely filled with light due to the 6 Staybright LED lights that last for over 100,000 hours with no excess heat.
- The 2 built in spool pins are great for twin needle sewing, topstitching and speciality sewing.
- Connects directly to the computer using a USB cable and works with any Windows Operating System (Windows XP or higher)
- The 2 Snap-On Hoops included (10″ x 6″ and 4″ x 4″) means you can embroider in a variety of sizes.
- Over 120 Embroidery Designs come included with the Singer Futura XL400.
- You can embroider large designs (18 ½” x 11”) thanks to the multi hoop capabilities.
- Stitches appear on the screen exactly how they will sew so it makes it simple to predict how your embroidery will look before you even start.
We are just retrieving the latest prices for you!
My previous machine completely gave up on me so I treated myself to a second hand Futura XL400. When it arrived I managed to get it unboxed and running within 25 minutes, which I thought was great.
When plugging it into my computer I just followed the on screen prompts inside the software that was in the box and I was up and running in no time. I have found that to learn new things I often find myself sitting and watching YouTube videos for hours for new techniques and tricks that I would never have even thought of!
My first project was a simple flower where I followed a guide on YouTube and the end result was fantastic if I do say so myself, I would highly recommend using YouTube for tutorials!